- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan (12 Jan. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230251536
- ISBN-13: 978-0230251533
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 2.4 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 99,100 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Human Resource Management in a Global Context: A Critical Approach Paperback – 12 Jan 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
A new critical HRM text grounded in a genuinely global approach which combines case studies from around the world with an analysis that reflects the transnational nature of HRM today
About the Author
Robin Kramar Professor of Human Resource Management at the Faculty of Business, Australian Catholic University, Australia. Professor Kramar is the co-author of the best-selling text Human Resource Management in Australia, 3rd edition (McGraw-Hill)
Jawad Syed Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations at Kent Business School, University of Kent, UK.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Better explanations would be appreciated and it is trying to do some rather simple very complex.