Size: 150 ml - milliliters|Change

on 7 December 2014
I ordered this for my son for Christmas after reading other reviews as I didn't know this particular perfume. As it wasn't boxed, I was able to have a sneaky sniff and it's absolutely gorgeous! If he doesn't like it, I shall have it, despite being a female!
on 20 November 2012
This is gorgeous and my boyfriend smells lovely when gets out of shower. Excellent value for a boss shower gel
on 14 July 2013
A tad more expensive than I would be willing to pay normally for shower gel, but I gave it a go. It smells amazing, it lathers really well and you can use a tiny amount to achieve that. careful use can see one tube easily last a month if not slightly longer.
on 26 February 2013
This item was a for my husband and I am reliably informed that it was all that you would expect of a Hugo Boss product. I thought it had a lovely smell which lasted a long time after my husband had showered.
on 15 April 2013
The best shower gel i have had. You smell awesome for ages after a shower, so much so that i havent used any in a few months because i cant bare the thought of running out. For special occasions only now.
on 16 August 2013
A must with all boss orange man items used this product for years des not last long enough a bit pricey for amount you get
on 18 June 2014
I bought this for my husband (he previously had the perfume as well) and he likes it, it smells nice and it lasts!
on 2 April 2014
Bought the shower gel for my boyfriend. He loves it and the price is great too, very happy with my purchase
on 18 June 2013
This was a birthday present which cannot be bought locally. it arrived in excellent condition and quicker than i expected. Thank you very much!!
on 30 October 2013
bought as a giff for a shower mad person who likes to smell good. pleased with item would buy again