on 9 June 2014
After 2 failed deliveries despite the watch being sent to an office which is manned 24/7 the watch arrived. This was a 21st birthday present for my son, I gave him the watch, he tried it on & one if the winders was missing. I am very upset.
on 10 December 2014
I really liked this watch if it worked, could not pull out the crown to change the time so sent it back. Amazon were brilliant did it on line printed off label took to nearest collect shop and the money was back in my account asap. I have ordered another one so hope this one is ok. Disappointed that it was faulty but these things happen.
on 21 December 2014
Really really pleased with this watch, looks great and is solid. The crown has a bit of a technique to pull out to change the time, but once I'd figured out it needed turning a bit before pulling it I had no problems. Really lovely watch 😃
on 6 January 2015
Great watch at a really competitive price
on 31 August 2015