on 28 January 2014
Long story short I first saw this watch in a jewellery shop way back in September. With the hefty price tag of £300 it was no more than a pipe dream but it's stunning beauty haunted me for the months to follow.

So last week I trawled the internet trying to find it knowing that I shouldn't buy it but that I just had to have it. Imagine my surprise when I found it on Amazon for £214!! Not only did it save me £86 but it arrived only 2 days later.

I am just as enamoured with this watch as I was when I first set eyes on it in September; the attention to detail is stunning yet the functionality is not over-complicated. I absolutely must recommend this watch to all who are considering it.
on 18 October 2015
Was really excited to give my brother his new watch for his birthday until when he opened it some of the inside markings were broken and bits were sitting on the inside of the glass, have asked for a replacement so hopefully the product will be right!
on 20 April 2014
Very nice watch. Oozes class. I was a bit wary about having a leather strap instead of a metal strap but I was not disappointed. Give the watch that more elegance.
on 27 February 2015
Nice watch but be aware the face is made out of fragile glass (why not a stronger material?). Would not be a problem but Boss are TERRIBLE at supplying spare parts. They are just not interested. The repairer I took it to has had 3 Boss watches in for over a month waiting for replacement glass faces and told me to be prepared for a very long wait and a large bill. I am really angry and it has totally put me off the brand.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this watch for my Husband who saw it online and fell in love with it. Neither of us were disappointed when it arrived and since it has become my Husbands favourite watch as it is very stylish & smart (we are in our 30's) and is incredibly comfortable. It was not cheap by any means but was worth every penny!
on 4 February 2016
It's for sure my favorite watch in terms of design. the leather strap is very comfortable. gave 4 stars because it's not waterproof. 5atm my ass... i had one since 2013 and it got foggy twice just for a swim.first time was serviced with the warranty, second time they asked me for almost 300€ for the service.So... great design bracelet that tells the time. not a great watch as a piece of machinery. Bought this one because it's my favorite watch and it was with good discount making it cheaper than service the old one.
on 28 December 2014
Fast delivery, very high quality product
on 11 October 2013
Love this watch! Love the black on black watch face, looks very stylish, if you like it recommend buying it.
on 4 December 2015
Watch arrived yesterday it's definitely the most stylish watch I've owned after waring heavier watchs before this is absolute pleasure to ware.one small point is it is hard to read the time at night because of the black dials on the black face.but the watch is so styling it won't matter.
on 25 July 2014
The Hugo Boss watch is very smart and my son in law loves it albeit I think it is hard to see the time as the hands are the same colour as the face. The wrist strap is quite short too

See one answered question