Hugh Laurie - when did he get so damn sexy?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Jul 2007 09:05:04 BDT
Stilton says:
Ive just added Hugh Laurie to my list of guys I would never admit to finding really attractive, but really do! Anyone agree, or have their own shocking additions to such a list?!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Aug 2007 21:30:46 BDT
Mellokitty says:
I totally agree :)

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Aug 2007 13:33:22 BDT
I agree, he is gorgeous as Gregory House, but I think it is Gregory House I find attractive rather than Hugh Laurie. He didn't do anything for me when he was in Blackadder or Jeeves ad Wooster.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Sep 2007 18:28:31 BDT
William C says:
There was a lot more childish humour in Blackader, and with house he seems to much more adult because the comedy in it is so much darker. i think he is more sexy now because he seems to have grown up... :-) (Hugh Laurie = Yum!!!)

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Oct 2007 13:35:42 BDT
D. K. Barr says:
I agree with Ms S Davies - it is the character that is so sexy. Long may it continue for our enjoyment!

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Nov 2007 18:09:03 GMT
Nanny Ogg says:
Hehe, that's a constant matter of disagreement among the members of the German "House" message board - the question if he only became so damn sexy as Dr. House of if he was even before he took that role (the beard seems to play an important role in this matter). Let's say, percentage is about 50/50. IMHO: he is attractive, an he was before, but usually wasn't allowed to show that in his roles.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Mar 2008 14:45:08 GMT
Dylan says:
I remember reading a magazine interview with him before House started, where the female interviewer records her astonishment at how sexy he is in real life "until he opens his mouth" (when he immediately starts pulling "golly gosh" faces and speaking like Bertie Wooster).
So I think the answer is that he's sexy unless he's being Hugh Laurie.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa7623780)

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  27 Jul 2007
Latest post:  26 Mar 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
House - Season 3 (Hugh Laurie) [DVD]
House - Season 3 (Hugh Laurie) [DVD] by Hugh Laurie (DVD - 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (50)