Size: 10 Packs (640 Wipes)Change
Price:£10.03+ Free shipping

These are the best wipes we have used. Compared with other brands, they are thicker, wetter and stronger. One of my little ones came up in a rash after using some from a competitor, but has been always fine with these ones. They are now used for lots of things in our house from baby bottoms through to getting food off clothes. This is a great value pack too!
on 23 August 2015
I don't care what anyone says about these wipes, I find them wet enough, strong enough and they come out of the packet easily. We paid less than £10 for a box of 18 which seemed like good value to me, they're usually 4 for £3.50 in boots.
on 3 January 2016
There are two versions of these packs.

One has a hard plastic oblong beneath the sticky back plastic that covers the opening. These are excellent. They reseal easily and come out one a time. We had previously purchased this variant at mothercare and were very pleased with them. They get a clear five stars.

However, the ones we received from Amazon had no such hard plastic insert. They are harder to reseal but, more importantly, the folding arrangement of the wipes is completely different forcing you to extract exactly four wipes each and every time. Trying your damnedest to get just a single wipe often results in ripping. With the amount of wiping you're likely to be engaging in, this quickly becomes infuriating.

If I could be assured that these were the superior version I would happily order again as the price is excellent. Until then, bricks and mortar stores often have deals and you can check which you're getting.

I'm hoping the inferior version of these is a historical oddity, consigned to the nappy sack forever, but I'm not sure I can risk another 18 packs of anger and disappointment.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Size: 18 Packs (1008 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I usually use the closest to "water wipes" as I can get, but without the cost. Normally this is the Johnsons Extra Sensitive or the Tesco Ultra Sensitive brand, but I got these to review recently and they are on a par with regards to the sensitivity of the fluid in the wipes.

They claim to be even more water content than Johnsons, although it's hard to tell - certainly no nasty "taste" to the wipe, so brilliant for wiping mouths, hands etc too. They are a little less strong than Johnsons, and I'd like to see a hard plastic close lid like the Tesco brand, but otherwise they are spot on.

If you were used to the old style wipes, watch out - these apparently are smaller and have less in a packet......
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
We (hubby and I) have always used Huggies wipes since a few months after our first child was born (for the first few months used cotton wool pads and warm water as per the midwives advice) and in fact are still using them as they are still in nappies. We are now expecting our second child and shall also be using Huggies wipes for them too once the first few months have passed (again we will be using cotton wool and water for those first few month). We do understand that Huggies wipes are meant to be as mild as cotton and water but just feel that bit safer using actual cotton wool and water for those first few important months.
We have tried several other major brands of wipes but have found that the wipes are either not strong or large enough or alternatively that they have a really strange scent to them (Pampers). Huggies wipes are nice and thick feeling, really moist even when near the end of the packet when you would expect them to start drying out a lot and most importantly for us fragrance and alcohol free which means that they can also be used on your little ones face and hands. We have also tried two of the other types of Huggies wipes Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes) and Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes) but have not found these to be as thick or as moist as the pure wipes and so have stuck to these type.
We used to purchase the wipes from our local supermarket where they were priced at £3.50 for 4 packs, however we have found that by using the subscribe and save via Amazon they have worked out cheaper providing they are sold at the right price. We would definitely recommend Huggies Pure Baby Wipes to other parents and as mentioned above shall be sticking with them in the future.

Edit 22/08/15 - Pictures added to show the new 56 wipe packs and packaging. The wipes are still the same good quality but just a few less per pack and different packaging.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2015
Love these wipes so much! Not too wet.. nothing worse than a wipe you can wring out!! Fantastic product used them as an emergency for my daughter almost 4 years ago and never looked back. Wont use any other kind of wipe!
on 15 January 2016
My baby always has nappy rash whenever I use this Huggies wipes. I tried to stop it at first, to use other brand nappies, even supermarket own brand nappies, once the baby bottom gets better, I chose to use these Huggies again, then my baby has nappy rush again. I did these at least 5 times, as a result, I believe that these Huggies wipes are not so good for baby's bottom. I don't know if these Huggies nappies are expired or whatsoever. So I only can use these Huggies nappies to wipe other parts of body except bottom as I don't want to waste them. No more Huggies nappies whatsoever how cheap they are. If they are free, I would get them to use in all the ways except wiping my baby's bottom. Be aware!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Size: 18 Packs (1008 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Great very moist baby wipes that are not perfumed which is great for more sensitive skin and noses. These wipes do seem a lot moister compared to another main branded baby wipes and the texture of the wipes feel more like moist tissue wipes which sometimes have a tendency to rip when pulling them out of the packet rather than the more cloth like feel of other leading brands. They are pretty easy to open but when getting the wipes out, several of them seem to follow the first sheet out unless you use both your hands, which can be a bit annoying when you are changing a nappy or trying to wipe the mess off a very squirmy toddler as you often have to open the packet and pull out a wipe with one hand.
on 9 December 2015
My daughter is only 18 months old, but I already feel fully qualified on the use of various brands of baby wipe. These ones suck. I have trialled these in the following applications to date:

The Bottom:
The wipes are all stuck together. If you need two or three, it takes forever to get them out.

The hands:
With wiggly fingers, they rip. Useless

The Face:
Anything dried on and a bit crusty is no match for these extra moist wipes. If toy can get one out of the packaging (if), they excel at this

Yoghurt in hair:
As per face, very moist and excellent at removing grime.

In summary - absolutely useless.
on 18 December 2015
I really really do not recommend these wipes. Pampers cost slightly more but are a thousand times better. These ones are really hard to get out one at a time and often rip - which is infuriating when you're desperately trying to stop baby poo in its tracks! I try and grab just one, but I can't find the lip, then it either rips or 10 come out at once and I end up using 10 in one go, meaning I get through a packet in a couple of days.

Perhaps it's just me and I'm doing it wrong, but I've never had this problem with any other wipes - even the cheap ones from asda or aldi. In future I'll be spending more and getting pampers, these just do my head in completely.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse