Huggies Pull Ups Potty Training Pants for Girls - Small (8-15 kg), 16 x 6 Packs (96 Pants)
- Fit like underwear with super stretchy sides, they're easy for your toddler to pull up and down like big kid pants
- Pull-Ups have learning graphics that fade when wet to help little ones see the difference
- Disney graphics make Pull-Ups look like fun big kid underwear
- Easy for mum to check little accidents and remove easily if necessary
- Helps make potty training easier and more fun
Baby Care Eligible for Free UK Delivery
Looking for health care products or grooming kits for your little one? Check out our selection of Baby Care Essentials eligible for Free UK Delivery--including Baby Grooming, Thermometers, Hot & Cold Treatments and Bathing. Free delivery details and conditions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Designed to encourage independence and with special features to teach kids about becoming dry, help make potty training more fun and easier with Huggies Pull-Ups.
The ideal solution to help your little one on their journey to becoming a big kid.
Helping make potty training easier
Saying goodbye to nappies is the first important step on the path to becoming a 'big kid' and using training pants, like Pull-Ups, instead of nappies is a key part to successful potty training. Seeing that they're no longer in nappies will signal a new stage to both your toddler and those around them.
Just like real underwear, Pull-Ups can be pulled up and down, giving children independence and helping them practice for the real thing. The graphics fade when wet, helping your little one learn the difference between wet and dry.
Pull-Ups are absorbent enough to protect against little accidents and have easy-open sides to make them quick and simple to take off or check for accidents. Their fun Disney cars and princesses graphics make them look like real pants too.
Speed through potty training with Pull-Ups training pants.
Tips to help you and your toddler make the transition from nappies to training pants
- Talk to your child about what they have done in their nappy, especially when you place their poo into the toilet before disposing of the nappy. E.g. "poo belongs in the toilet so let's put it there".
- If your toddler is starting to recognise that they are doing a wee or poo in their nappy tell them they are doing a wee so that they can begin to associate the feeling with the action.
- Place a potty out for them to get used to well before you actually plan to get started on the toilet training process. Let your toddler decorate the potty with stickers so that they can take some ownership of the potty.
- Encourage your toddler to sit on the potty with their nappy off or even if they have their nappy on.
- Wait until your child is ready to take the step to start toilet training. Starting too early can cause a lot of unnecessary stress and may mean that become fearful of going to the toilet or potty.
- Build excitement around moving from nappies to training pants by giving them their own name like big kid pants, princess pants or special cars undies.
- Make a special place in your child's drawer where they will live and let them know that each morning you will be getting dressed into their big kid pants.
- Let your toddler try Huggies Pull-Ups potty training pants on and practice pulling them up and down.
- Talk about how the pretty pictures will only stay if the pants stay dry.
- Start playing some games with water to help them learn the difference between wet and dry.
- Once you make the transition from nappies to big kid pants, remain consistent and don't switch back and forth; it can be confusing for your toddler.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I prefer these to nappies. A lot easier to get on and off a toddler, especially when out and about. I can often change her without using a changing mat.Published 4 months ago by CHB
My daughter feels like a big girl with these pull up knickers. Great for the inbetween stage when the potty/toilet is not always remembered in time.Published 11 months ago by Emma L Kent