on 18 April 2014
When my son went into pants from pull ups i wanted some alternative pull ups which looked a bit more fancy that i could call bedtime pants so he still felt like a big boy, i tried and tried these.. i restricted his liquid intake 2 hours before bed, took him to the toilet just before bed, you name it.. every morning he was soaked through i got sick of changing his bedding so hes back in supermarket ones and thankfully dry.
on 17 April 2013
These are a fun way to get kids using the toilet especially in the night, however I find the size guide not accurate, size 5 is too small for a 13 kilo boy.
on 17 September 2015
These are nothing short of brilliant. My baby just could not get through the night without soaking through even with a nappy change in the middle of the night. I tried every brand of nappy and pull up training pants I could find. These are the ONLY ones that have done the job for us. There is plenty of padding but this is in no way bulky or restrictive. My baby is clearly very comfortable in these. The other great thing about these nappies is that they are extremely easy to use with the readjustable side tabs which makes for easier changes while my baby is taking a nap. I just can't fault these in any way and they look great, too with their fun design. High five Huggies!
on 12 July 2013
A size 6 pack will be very much helpfull to parents and more nappiies in the packet will help further
on 25 February 2013
Had been using the daytime pull ups at night but my 2yr old was continuosly wet every morning though i couldnt work out how as the nappy appeared dry,so i bought these and not a wet anything did we have,snug perfect fit and he loved the cars design.
A really great price for the amount you were getting,keeps you covered for a couple of months.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2015
Great nappies, didn't get on with Huggies generally (Pampers for the day for our twins), but these were great for night time once potty training had started. Can't remember any leakages, one or two at the most. Really good fun pictures which make the whole pull-up-pants a bit more fun.
on 10 July 2014
I wasn't sure about using these at first but I took a chance and I'm very impressed with how well they keep everything in! We've just started potty training and they're good for getting my boy used to pulling his pants up and down. Cars design has gone down vey well with him as well!
on 27 September 2015
I bought these thinking they were the genuine huggies pull ups- they are not the same as those bought in shops! I've never had a problem with leaks when using these (for the last 10 months). First time wearing those purchased here we had leaks everywhere! Not a happy customer!
on 3 May 2014
Good idea but hard to pull off. No effect on LO. For me, it's been hard to potty train with these. I guess cos it's like a nappy- she doesn't notice difference and is not making use of pull up pull down motion that it's intended for.
on 8 March 2016
Have been using these since having to ditch the pampers at night due to leaking through. These work really well, aren't too bulky and seem comfortable for little ones. Quick and east to get on too which is always a bonus!