on 13 August 2013
I have a son with special needs and these are fantastic! My boy wakes up comfortable and dry every morning with no leaks and bedding to wash!
on 14 February 2014
Good value for money as compared to any reduced price in the stores. It definitely does what it says... Drynites and no more tiring day washing up the bedsheets.
on 22 January 2014
Perfect for the big little ones who still sleep 11 hours a night and might not get up on time in the morning.
on 26 May 2013
Love these. Very absorbent and stretch to fit a thick set child. Best value I've found so far.3 packs for about £10
on 15 January 2013
This product is great for my 9 year old but I do not think they will fit him if he needs them at 15 as stated. I hope that he doesn't need them by then as there isn't a bigger size.
on 24 June 2014
Buy these for my son who is very tall for his age so he does not like over pull up! These fit him really will with more room for movement & no over flows. These are so much cheaper then buying in the shops even when the store have a price drop also helps that it comes with free delivery!
on 14 May 2014
These are good until you get to about age 6. I change the sheets every other day. I had hoped to avoid going down the hormone treatment until my son was 7, am seriously reconsidering.
use these in conjunction with a disposable bed mat or washable absorbant pad. It isn't a one stop solution in my opinion.
on 3 July 2014
Use for my 4yr old who's not quite got the night time wee's kicked yet! Haven't leaked yet unlike some size 6 nappies & pullups that I'd tried...
on 15 August 2015
Use for my son who is 6 and still has a full nappy every night :-(
He likes the motifs on them and they fit nicely, he is quite stocky. They do rustle though, no different to nappies and they do look like pull up pants but then I don't care about that! as long as his bed is dry, which it is even if his pyjama pants are full of piddle!
on 28 May 2015
These are great, my son is so much more confidant now he has these, he will even now stay at his mates house :) had a few issues with my original order that seemed to get lost and not arrive but Amazon were fantastic and sent replacements that arrived the following day! great customer service :) very happy. thanks Amazon