1. Pilot A teenaged patient's suicide magnifies a psychiatrist's career crisis.
2. Assault And Pepper Huff turns to Russell for help when a teenaged patient's suicide triggers a lawsuit by his parents and an investigation by the medical board.
3. Lipstick On Your Panties As he prepares to be sued for a patient's suicide, Huff must decide what to do about Byrd's awaking sexuality.
4. Control Huff prepares for the deposition following a teenaged patient's suicide, while Beth and Izzy square off over their conflicting morning routines.
5. Flashpants As Russell tries getting a drug-addicted client into rehab, Huff is ask to help facilitate his parents' divorce.
6. Is She Dead! As Izzy threatens to move back home, Teddy, wanders away from the mental hospital where he lives.
7. That Fucking Cabin A trip to his father's dilapidated mountain cabin brings up some painful childhood memories for Huff.
8. Cold Day In Shanghai As Beth wrestles with the news of her mother's cancer, Izzy seeks Russell's advice on granting Ben a divorce.
9. Christmas Is Ruined A holiday visit by her family has Beth worried about how she will handle her mom's illness.
10. The Good Doctor What starts out as an innocent lunch with a flirtatious drug company sales rep leaves Huff feeling guilty.
11. The Sample Closet Already wrestling with his own infidelity, Huff suspects Beth and a handsome client of having an affair.
12. All The King's Horses Following his outburst at the party, Beth learns that Huff's suspicions may have been warranted after all.
13. Crazy Nuts And All Fucked Up While another late night attack lands Huff's psychotic ex-patient, Melody, in the hospital, the prospect of fatherhood forces Russell to face his own sordid past.
|Starring||Hank Azaria, Paget Brewster|
|Supporting actors||Anton Yelchin, Andy Comeau, Kimberly Brooks, Faith Prince, Liza Lapira, Blythe Danner, Oliver Platt|
|Network||Sony Pictures International|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
First pilot episode interesting enough to continue, but with Amazon streaming service I get a repeat of Episode 1 when selecting Episode 2. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Journeyer
One of my best ever "value for money" purchases.Good storylines and acting told in a manner that an 18 rated DVD can. Read morePublished 14 months ago by bg1403
I bought this on the strength of viewers recommendations but I was a bit disappointed. The cast was great, Hank Azaria as a psychiatrist was excellent but I never felt this... Read morePublished 15 months ago by H. Simpson
Bought this because of the good reviews it had. But we were utterly dissapointed by all the swearing. Those who love the F-word won't be dissapointed.Published 21 months ago by Eden
Very funny script with terrific cast. Don't know how I missed this when it was out years ago- must have suffered from poor marketing.
can't recommend it enough.
Huff, played by Hank Azaria, is a psychiatrist. In the pilot, a young man shoots himself in Huff's office. Read morePublished on 30 Sep 2009 by Robert
This is a good enjoyable show for whiling away those winter midweek evenings.
Huff himself is self-obsessed and narcissistic. Read more
I totally agree. For the first 2 or 3 episodes I was thinking 'this is just HBO by the numbers', and then 'nothing much happens!'. Read morePublished on 1 Aug 2008 by Benito