Size: 12 UK|Colour: Taupe|Change

on 12 March 2014
I loved these boots so much! I was therefore extremely upset when after just wearing them 3 times, the sole came away from the right boot. I contacted Amazon for a replacement but none in stock. I was offered a refund but having looked for my 'perfect' style of boot for years, I just wanted them fixed or replaced.
Anyway, I waited for new stock on Amazon for a few weeks but nothing so during this period I contact Hudsons twice via their website to explain the situation. NOT even the courtesy of a reply (and I have been waiting three weeks now since my initial contact). I am somewhat disgusted at this.
Not deterred, i took my boot to a shoe repairers. He took one look at them and said "these are the cheapest boots I have ever seen. Such poor quality, the soles are made of cardboard!"
Although the design is great. Hudson clearly are not and neither is the quality of their goods.
on 20 June 2015
Bought these boots instead of hilfiger boots that were the same price big mistake after just 5 wares the sole is coming away from the boot I bought them in February so can't looks for a refund.to say I'm pissed off is an understatement.
on 29 December 2013
H by hudson are really quality boots and shoes and these are no exception. They were £30 cheaper here than anywhere else.
on 18 August 2014