Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.16

on 2 April 2013
I loved these books and definitely would recommend it to anyone!!! Full off adventure and made me think about the possibilities of what might happen next in the book!! All great cliff ending ends and makes you want to read on!!! Amazing!!
on 25 September 2015
I was enjoying the story, but as I kept reading I found that there was a lot of text missing. It made the story hard to follow and was really frustrating. I have found this quite a few times with kindle books. What can i do to complain about it? I paid money for these stories they weren't freebies!!!
UPDATE
I have just found out that if I read this on my Kindle all the text is there. But if I read it on my Kindle app (on my phone) then part of the text is missing, so I will change my star rating. And I will try and avoid using the app on my phone from now on!!
on 14 May 2013
makes excellent reading, oh dear could not put this book down my family were crying out for my attention, shouting "feed me"
on 6 March 2013
Story ok. Easy read. Felt like it was written by a young teen. Don't know if I'll be waiting for the next book.
on 9 November 2013
howl books 1-4.
these books are what i call slow burners but dont let that put you of, sure they start of slow but the story then grips you tight and you find you cant stop reading. i like these books because i couldnt always predict what was coming. they are surprising and yes there about wolves has some mild sexual scenes in. worth reading if you like wolf books.
on 30 December 2014
Loved these books could not stop reading it. The story line captures you so you just keep going and going. So if your a fan of wolfs and like a bit of romance and action then you must read these billiant.
on 9 February 2015
loved the howl box set and all the amazing characters and how they have developed thesed books are all amazing and i wish the series would continue onto a book 8 since there is so much that can be done
on 28 May 2013
Frankly disappointing and lacking in depth. Maybe aimed at younger readers. Pale and immature in comparison to the likes of Kelly Armstrong or Rachel Vincent.
on 10 April 2013
The book grabs you from the start and you don't want to put it down,it's like watching a great film I've already downloaded book 5 can't wait to get started.
on 16 July 2013
bought as I was going on holiday and needed something to pass the time... I ended up reading all four books in a week as I couldn't put my kindle down...