The new and fully updated edition of John Lees’ bestselling How to Get a Job You’ll Love (2011-12 Ed) will help readers unlock their hidden potential, find their passion and apply it to their working lives. Packed with new chapters, exercises and useful resources, this practical guide is the must-have read for anyone looking for their ideal career.
- New Chapter – What happened to my career? Includes coverage of how we make career decisions in a market that is dominated by redundancies
- New Chapter – Can I Find a Job Using Social Media? Includes coverage of making the most of web-based networking tools
- New coverage on managing internships, influences that point us towards certain career paths, directions on the first steps if you want to do something very different, why people keep making the same mistakes, new career thinking and trends, including ‘giganomics’ (combining multiple skills, talents and abilities to generate income for living)
- New exercises to draw out personal values
- Checklists now include coverage on self-employment
- List of Useful Websites has been comprehensively updated and revised