on 9 November 2012
If only I had found this book a year ago!

Having recently graduated from university, I needed to get my CV ready to send to employers. After banging my head against the desk for a few days with a blank page, I decided to look online at CV writing websites. This was quite possibly the single most confusing moment of my time at university. There didn't seem to be a single, definitive guide to constructing a CV.

The beauty with this e-book is that it doesn't tell you HOW to write a CV, rather it tells you what goes into making a good one. This means that you are able to construct something that actually reflects you - Meaning it sounds much more natural and personal.

Also, the book makes it easier to construct a much more dynamic CV for the web, for LinkedIn and for print, meaning that you are using the right tool for the right job, which in turn increases your marketability. Furthermore, it is presented in such an easy to understand way that it removes a large amount of the confusion and stress from the process.

With everything from do's and don'ts to advice on wording your achievements, this is surely a must have for anybody on the job hunt at the moment.

I'll definitely be recommending this to the students I'm teaching at the moment.
on 12 March 2014
Brilliant advice on every page I now feel confident with updating my cv ...which will be a lengthy task from all the helpful tips I picked up from this book.
on 24 August 2013
packed full of good tips that are very useful, nicely laid out and a definite good buy......one of the best cv books I have bought
on 20 March 2016
Very helpful great example of different CVs.