on 9 May 2013
It is true that one or two of the ideas offered here merit some consideration but in general, this is a series of platitudes and a time keeping manual which depersonalises writing and turns it from art into a scientific money-making exercise. If that was its aim, it's succeeded. For me, the really useful bits are the links to other sites. BUT if I were following the rules and regs in the book, this would take me 2.95678minutes to write and if I've taken longer, I've failed. If I'd have hurried up, I could have got another 10 reviews done in the forthcoming 1/2 hour. BAD BOY!
on 22 December 2012
Kindle is massive and it keeps on growing! Quite understandably there are more than a few people who want to become a published author. But writing a book, Kindle or otherwise isn't just about slinging a few pages together and then sitting back and waiting for the royalties to flow, there's a lot more to it than that! If you really want to write Kindle books then I highly recommend this book because it is a complete guide on how to get your book written and on Kindle. Inside you will discover how to pull your ideas together, how to write and how to get your book published. I don't know about yourselves, but when I want to know how something is done then I go to the source, and who better to learn how to write and publish from than an established author.
on 3 March 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book from a great author who knows how to write well and delivers the information quickly, succinctly and to the point. This book inspired me to – guess what? – write and non-fiction book in 72 hours or less. Wish me luck!
on 28 December 2012
Unless you live under a stone you will know that the days of having to go through tonnes of hoops to become a writer have gone with the advent of the fantastic kindle platform. The fact is ANYONE can become a writer now - if you are stuck for ideas or need to put together a coherent strategy for yourself then this is for you.
on 2 February 2013
This is not useful for my needs it is too subjective and self serving
Good for the author hope she has more success
on 16 September 2013
It goes into great detail as to how (and how fast!) you should write a book for Kindle either for a series or just a one-off. The author makes it look comparatively easy and I shall try my hand at it. Do have a go yourself.
on 18 May 2014
another strand to the craft of writing. this book informs the reader of how to write any book or convert a book to an e book. loads of tips on how to do this and also how to market your new e book.
on 3 January 2013
If you're the type of person who like great content without fluff you'll find it here. With easy steps to follow you'll be well on the way to starting your first of many books on kindle.
on 1 May 2014
A very easy read and action packed with value. A helpful and useful guide for Amazon Kindle writing for publication on Kindle.
on 6 April 2015
Found the book. Certainly off to a good start. I will enjoy reading and learning.