Learn The Do’s and Don’ts Of Resume Writing!
Today only, get this Kindle book for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $5.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
If you’re looking for a new job in this challenging job market, the key to getting your foot in the door is an awesome resume. Do you know the three types of resume formats to use? Do you have the secrets to writing a bulletproof resume? Download this book NOW and:
- Learn what job growth in the U.S. means to the job-seeker
- Learn which industries are currently growth industries
- Find out if you have the skills needed to land a job in one of these industries
- Learn how to re-tool your skillset to qualify for your dream job
- Learn the type of resume you should submit to get your foot in the door of the company you want to work for
The job market is tough. Employers and human resource personnel have little time to review resumes. Only the best written, attention-grabbing resumes get the interview. Download this book TODAY and:
- Learn how to “bulletproof” your resume to avoid getting it filed in with the rejects
- Learn to highlight key points in your resume
- Find out how a well-written cover letter will get your resume to the top of the stack
- Learn how to arrange the information on your resume to show yourself in the best light
- Learn how to the company how hiring you is a smart thing to do
- Find out how to avoid the pitfalls of resume writing that result in rejection and keep your resume at the top of the stack
Resume writing is an important skill for the job seeker. Learning how to bulletproof your resume means making it well-written, error –free and pertinent to the job you are applying for. Download this book NOW and you can be well on your way to landing that all- important interview by submitting an awesome cover letter and a bulletproof resume.
Download your copy today!
To order, click the BUY button and download your copy right now!
Tags: resume, how to write a resume, write a resume, job market, job search, get hired, hired