on 21 February 2014
I've just finished reading this and it seems worth trying. It certainly makes sense in the way it approaches weight loss - also I've learned some things I didn't know before. Now I need to find out how to count calories!
on 7 March 2014
Didn't give you any information that you didn't already know, no diet in it. Nor did it set out what or how you actually lost any weight at all.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 January 2014
I know that to lose weight successfully you need to eat healthily and exercise but I still downloaded this free book to see if there were any extra tips.
A lot of it I already knew but it will be helpful for some people.
It doesn't actually tell you how to lose 10 pounds in a week and that is an awful big weight loss to be honest. It's best to lose one or two pounds a week. I know you can lose a lot in your first week of dieting but 10 pound seems extreme! If you were to do the fasting that is mentioned then yes, maybe a 10 pound loss but I am not a fan of fasting.
The calculators for calories and amount of exercise are useful. The information on bloating and water consumption and how much sleep to get were also useful.
There are no recipies and no diet plan included but the author provides her email address and you can email her with weight loss questions. There is also a link to get another of her books for free.
This is a short read with some helpful tips and worth a read for free.
on 18 February 2014
A useful guide to remind you about the basics of sensible eating, calorie control and exercise. Not as in depth as some books but steps to check you're on the right tracks.
on 20 November 2014
I only downloaded this book as I was testing out iBook and started reading it and couldn't stop, read the whole book one evening 2 weeks ago...I have already lost almost a stone in 2.5 weeks! It just gave me the motivation I was looking for and kick started things. I joined a gym last week, I'm feeling good, motivated and excited about getting my new slim body. Totally recommend reading this short but effective book. Yes most of it is obvious but then why are we not following it?!.....because it's easy to forget and just get lazy....I also downloaded a calorie counting app which really helps me log everything in a convenient way. Thank you to the author and for my free access on iBook.
on 21 February 2015
This is the second book that has literally changed my life. Follow the instructions. Who knew this could work this well. I will not need any other food programme
on 29 January 2014
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking to lose weight and get fit. Very good advice and tips. Enjoyed watching the video links on how to do exercises correctly. Would be useful to have some meal plans included but otherwise very good.
on 14 March 2014
Very helpful indeed. Made me think about what I eat and drink going forward. So try about eating little but often.
on 10 March 2014
This is just the same as all the other books on weight loss. Plenty of words but not really anything new or different from all the others I have read. There is no magic cure just sensible eating and exercise as we all know.

As for losing 10lbs in a week - not a chance.
on 13 February 2014
Well, there are no diet plans here, no recipes, nothing concrete, in fact. What this little book does is to set out general principles of how to lose weight and continue to keep the weight off. Much of it is common sense, really, peppered with mildly medical insights. It aims to be motivational, and there are opportunities for consultation and further reading. Within its self-imposed limitations it succeeds, but what a shame about the sensationalist title. I got it whilst it was on a free promotion, but would have been a bit miffed if I'd actually shelled out for something so general.