on 27 March 2014
'How to hear God' is full of practical principles which will empower and enable people from all walks of life to tune into the voice of God.

Lynne begins by laying a foundation of understanding that we are created for intimate friendship with our maker who delights in daily revealing his heart to people. Most helpfully, this book dispels the myth that hearing God's voice is the reserved realm for a few 'super-spiritual' people but rather recognises that God is speaking to everyone, everywhere in the context of their ordinary everyday lives.

Through gentle provocation, Lynne identifies the barriers to hearing God's voice and then encourages us how we can overcome such hurdles. She equips the reader to take hold of tools such such as biblical meditation and journaling, providing a simple step by step approach to engaging with these disciplines which help grow our capacity to hear God.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to understand the variety of ways God communicates with people such as dreams and personal prophecy. With pastoral sensitivity, Lynne also opens up areas such as what to do when God seems silent so this book is also for anyone who is struggling to hear God speak.

Through providing keys to hearing God's voice every day, this book will unlock the destiny of many people's lives!
on 26 February 2015
Wherever you are on your journey with God, this book will be of help to you. It has short concise chapters that cover just about everything you will need to know on how to function in a living breathing relationship with God. Just set it in front of you and ask God to reveal himself to you. Apply what is in the pages to you life and sooner or later you will hear the voice from eternity speaking. Even if you're well travelled down this road there will be reminders within these pages of how to further tune up for receiving Gods voice with more clarity. When we have heard things about God it is an occasion for great excitement. When we hear him for ourselves, speaking with us, inviting us into His life, well, the sky definitely is not the limit! God bless you lynne.
on 6 May 2014
An easy read; a simple digest of the key principles to hearing from God, in whose image we are all made. Why wouldn't a Father speak to his kids?

This is a book to rank with Proverbs and James; it is filled with wisdom that calls out to you from each page. Read and reflect on the words. Lynne Lee has lived her life in pursuit of God's wisdom and has had the courage to write about the things she has learned so far.
on 7 March 2014
A very encouraging book packed with loads of practical achievable tips to be able to hear God.
Just about every page speaks into the readers soul with challenge and stimulation.
Short readable chapters make it attractive to keep reading.
The great section on dreams is very down to earth and easy to follow.
The book is absolutely rooted in scripture.
Good links to Resources.
on 7 March 2014
How to Hear God is easily accessible and covers the many ways that we can hear God's voice. With many Biblical references showing how God speaks to people backed up by personal experiences, Lynne has crafted insights that are easy to read either as a whole or in individual devotional chapters. I would highly recommend it as a means to seek and hear God in this otherwise busy life!
on 30 June 2014
If you could describe any book as a refreshing drink on a hot and dry day...this would be it. It's a book filled with suggestions and encouragements framed wonderfully within a biblical framework. It helps you understand that effectively it's about a relationship with a God who is awesome, powerful, loving and Fatherly...something that is quite easy to forget in this day and age. Lynne takes us back to the central concept that as a father loves talking to his children, so God does with us. It's this backbone that underpins wonderful suggestions to position ourselves to hear from God in this sometimes hectic world we live in. If you feel you are in a desert (emotionally and spiritually), that you are thirsty and need of refreshing then I encourage this book to you, you won't be disappointed. What a wonderful first book from Lynne!
on 23 April 2014
'How to hear God' is a well written and accessible book for anyone, wherever they are in their walk with The Lord.
This book is written with clarity and is a practical and supportive guide enabling the reader to discover and recognise the varying ways that God can speak to us.
Reading this has inspired and challenged me to expect to hear more from God and to desire a more intimate relationship with Him.
I would highly recommend this book for anyone wanting God to have a deeper impact on their life.
By Sian Winfield.
on 9 July 2014
I purchased this book when it first came out and I should have posted a review here as well as the one in the US. I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. I am a Methodist minister and we will probably be using this book for a Bible Study soon. The author, Lynne Lee, does a fantastic job in this beautifully written book, so full of the Word of God and , she goes into such great depth helping people to understand they can clearly heard the voice of God each and every day for themselves.
on 1 May 2014
I have just finished reading Lynne Lee's book and I highly recommend it. If you apply what Lynne teaches in her book I am sure you will find like I have that you start to hear God more and more clearly each day. I will be reading this book over and over again and constantly applying what I have learned because it works. I really enjoy Lynne's style of writing and her openness. Please buy this book you will not be disappointed.
on 15 March 2015
this is an excellent book with practical solutions and totally underestandable language.