- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: How To Books (28 April 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845281101
- ISBN-13: 978-1845281106
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 15.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 870,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
How To Spend The Kid's Inheritanc: All You Need to Know to Manage a Successful Retirement Paperback – 28 Apr 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
`Both entertaining and informative.' -- Choice Magazine
`Covers everything from choosing the most luxurious retirment apartment to selling up and taking a gap year in your 60s.'
-- Mail on Sunday
About the Author
Coronation Street star Annie Hulley wrote this book after researching retirement accommodation for her mother and helping her to make the move. She has covered the subject with the same thoroughness and attention to detail as her previous book, the bestselling How to Be a Property Millionaire.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is such a fun book...I want to spoil myself and have some fun. I don't want to wait for tomorrow...I want to enjoy today and this book encourages you to have a go!Published on 2 Nov. 2007 by C Garton
I can't wait to retire now I have read this book...it all looks so exciting. There is so much info here the only downside is I am only just 50 so have a bit of a way to go before i... Read morePublished on 25 Oct. 2007 by Dennis leighton
I was inspired by this book. I was dreading retirement but now I am excited by the prospect and am now starting to plan ahead. Read morePublished on 28 July 2006 by Larry G
The content of this book is good...i have bought it for my dad for fathers day. He is always going on about what he is going to do when he retires and this book covers all that. Read morePublished on 5 Jun. 2006 by janie jay
This is a really useful book for anyone who has contemplated what they are going to do when they give up work. Read morePublished on 1 Jun. 2006 by C. A. Clough
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Retirement Planning
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Special Needs
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Aging
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare