Practical wisdom on work, money, health, and relationships
The international bestseller How to Simplify Your Life offers concrete advice on achieving happiness in a time of economic contraction and uncertainty. The book explains, in seven steps, how to get rid of unnecessary stuff and unload the burdens of modern life--and points the way back to what we know is important but have forgotten. By following the path outlined in the book, readers will learn to organize their time (and their desks), change the way they think about money, improve their health and relationships, and find meaning in their lives.
The book shows readers how to:
- Eliminate chaos in the workplace
- Cut back on activities and slow down
- Get rid of money hang-ups and get out of debt
- Balance private life with career life
- Make room for relationships