- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Crown Publishing Group, Division of Random House Inc; Reprint edition (20 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 030746170X
- ISBN-13: 978-0307461704
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 2 x 20.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life Paperback – 20 Feb 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
What they call "the journey to the center" is one of the most important themes in their narrative, strikingly similar to what Bill George and Peter Sims describe in True North: a three-phase "journey to authentic leadership" which begins with character formation and culminates (not concludes) with full development of authentic leadership within five separate but related dimensions: pursuing purpose with passion, practicing purpose with passion, practicing solid values, leading with heart, establishing connected relationships, and demonstrating self-discipline. Hundreds (thousands?) of self-help books on leadership also invoke the "journey" metaphor while suggesting all manner of "phases," "stages," "dimensions," etc. What sets these two books (i.e.Read more ›