*The usual price for this eBook is $4.99. Get a copy at the sale price of $2.99 for a limited period.*
Are you experiencing the following about job interviews?
* Anxiety about attending job interviews, which makes you avoid them.
* Habitual negative thoughts about your ability to take job interviews because of lack of self-confidence?
* Feelings of inadequacy after your have attended job interviews, because of bad experiences during them?
* Rejection from getting jobs?If so, then this eBook will help you to:
* Increase your confidence in your ability to take job interviews, and go for the job you want.
* Create positive thoughts about yourself in the context of job interviews, so that you can face them with less anxiety.
* Learn to see yourself as a person and your ability to take job interviews from a position of power.
* Create empowering beliefs about your ability to take job interviews and use them to help you in future job interviews.If you are ready to deal with your fear of job interviews, then this eBook is definitely for you.
About the Author
Dr Hiten Vyas is the founder of Stuttering Hub Limited, a UK-based life coaching company. He is an NLP Master Practitioner, trained in the United States and uses NLP in his coaching practice. He offers face-to-face coaching locally in Leicestershire UK, and internationally through telephone coaching. Early on, almost every aspect of his life was crippled because of stammering. He then entered the self-development field in 2003, and he has successfully created positive and long lasting changes in his life. It is his passion, to help people overcome confidence and anxiety problems and achieve the lives they want. In his spare time he enjoys improvisational comedy, public speaking, yoga, meditation and travelling. He is also a major UK blogger in the area of personal development and has been doing so since 2008. He has been interviewed in national newspapers including The Hindu, The Hindustan Times and The Asian Age. He has a PhD in Biomedical Information Systems.