- Buy two box sets from the qualifying selection for £16 when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
*Two TV & Movie Box Sets for £16
This title is in our Two TV & Movie Box Sets for £16 promotion. Click here to see the full range. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items dispatched from and sold by Amazon. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
A love story in reverse: How I Met Your Mother is a fresh new comedy about Ted (Josh Radnor) and how he fell in love. When Ted’s best friends Marshall (Jason Segel) and Lily (Alyson Hannigan) decide to tie the knot, it sparks the search for his own Miss Right. Helping him in his quest is his bar-hopping “wing-man” Barney (Neil Patrick Harris), a confirmed bachelor with plenty of wild schemes for picking up women. Ted’s sights are set on the charming and independent Robin (Cobie Smulders), but destiny may have something different in mind. Told through a series of flashbacks,Ted recalls his single days, the highs and lows of dating and the search for true love.
The woman of his dreams is out there--the question is, who is she? Told in a series of flashbacks, How I Met Your Mother is the hilariously unpredictable story of how twenty-something Ted meets his soul mate and says goodbye to the singles world of pick-up lines, one-night stands, and relationship “deal-breakers.” With friends Marshall and Lily’s wedding fast approaching, the outrageously inappropriate Barney remains a consummate bachelor, while Ted’s romance with Robin heats up--but is she really the one for him? Things have a funny way of working out in this delightfully fresh and fast-paced comedy.
From the Back Cover
Subtitles: English for the Hearing Impaired
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Right from "Pilot", the characters are hilarious and endearing. A must see for everyone. Awesome.
Oh, and -DARY!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received dvd box without plastic wrapping and missing 1st discPublished 4 months ago by Shaun Richards
Well, there, I said it. Poorly acted, the situations and the humour, generally, forced & unfunny. Can't hold a candle to Friends which has stood the test of time brilliantly. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Dominic Swayne