Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 April 2010
I'm usually a furtive, "This is my guilty pleasure so please don't judge me!" sort of romance reader, but Rachael Herron might have just broken me of that. Intelligent and witty, this follows the traditional romance formula but still delivers tension and relief throughout. I bought it out of curiosity, having been a reader of Yarnagogo (the author's blog) since it was titled My Glass House, but I can honestly say I'll be purchasing the next two in the series just to see what happens. A lovely way to spend an afternoon, or several if you read slowly because you're also wrestling a sweater sleeve at the same time.
on 16 November 2010
I'm not usually a romance novel fan much preferring science fiction and fantasy, but as a keen knitter and spinner I have been following Rachael Herron AKA Yarnagogo's blog for some time now, reading about her life and progress with her book and out of sheer nosiness bought her book to see what she had written.

I wasn't sure what to expect so with an open mind went straight to the back of the book as is my wont to find a splendid knitting pattern and started to ponder how that fit into the story. I started to read and became enthralled by the characters the settings and the story so much so that I stayed up till three am to read through to the end. What a fine way to spend a few hours in the company of Cade and Abigail and all the other great characters.......good stuff!

I am now re-reading it slowly so I can enjoy it again and planning what yarn to knit the pattern in!

This is my first review of anything i have purchased on Amazon so I hope its ok

Linda Spins_and_knits.
on 17 May 2010
I read this book in one sitting, and it was perfect. A lovely romance, but all the better if you knit too! Definitely worth a look.