- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 2 edition (23 Jun. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273770020
- ISBN-13: 978-0273770022
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 1.1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 512,264 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
How to Improve Your Maths Skills Paperback – 23 Jun 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
How to Improve your Maths Skills
Is there a secret to successful study? The answer is yes! There are some essential skills and smart strategies that will help you to improve your results at university.
This easy-to-use guide identifies and addresses the areas where most students need help with basic mathematical problems that occur in everyday life and academic study and provides straightforward, practical tips and solutions that will enable you to assess and then improve your performance.
How to Improve your Maths Skills provides all of the tips, tools and techniques that you need to build your confidence and improve your results with mathematical problems and research, including:
· How to use basic arithmetic and perform simple calculations
· How to feel more confident using algebra effectively to abbreviate your calculations and equations
· How to present mathematical data clearly in your research, using graphs & charts
· How to conquer any fears of maths and understand its importance and relevance to your study and everyday life.
Visit www.smarterstudyskills.com to access a wealth of useful information, tips, templates and interactive activities that will support your skills development.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Study Aids
- Books > School Books > Workbooks & Test Preparation
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics