on 3 May 2014
The book really gives some clarity on hearing from God. The only thing is I personally have never heard from God and I feel I've not found a book yet that can help me achieve this or know the voice of God. I would encourage people to read this book though and I believe its well written, and for those who have mastered the art of hearing from God and are fortunate to know his voice, this is a great book.
on 13 July 2014
It has been years since reading a book from start to finish and being inspired from every page! Thank you for such a timely book!
on 15 January 2014
Interesting book as a new christian very good going to read more books by this author as he seems switched on
on 10 January 2016
I am usually quite sceptical of books such as these, but I found this book truly inspiring. I was reading it at a time in my life where i needed something and this was so much help. It was clear and concise and makes you want to keep reading on and on to know more. A true blessing!
on 12 June 2014
If you want to hear God`s voice and learn to discern his will for your life then this is a must read book. You shall be blessed if you put the insights into action. This is now my task. Thank you to the author.
on 18 April 2015
This book provides good advice on how to discern the voice of God and applies wisdom so you can grow in understanding his voice in each situation.
on 2 December 2015
This is pretty good. Written in simple & easily understandable fashion, it is a must read for those hungry to hear God & to be led by His Spirit
on 25 February 2015
Very helpful for me and it made me understand a few things that i had totally missed. A reccommended read for anyone wanting to get closer to God
on 9 September 2014
Very good information and teaching Christian s of all faiths and new and existing Christian s and how to feel the presence of God
on 5 January 2015
Absolutely very helpful , will encourage every christian to get a copy as this has greatly improved my relationship with God.