on 5 May 2014
i loved this book and look forward to reading the nest. im not sure how libby is a ghost but not or where her body is or how long you can be outside your body without dying. so there are a lot of questions that need answering or not looked at too closely. besides that it was an easy read. good characters with a hint of romance. well recommended
on 4 April 2014
I wanted a nice easy read, with a good story and that's what I got, a ghost story with a difference, I can't wait for the next book, please hurry up and get it out as I want to know more.
on 24 September 2014
I don't do book reviews........ I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, if I didn't then it gets a 2, if I didn't finish then it's a 1, that's it I'm afraid.

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

As with a vast number of Kindle books there might be the odd spelling and punctuation errors.
After reading over 300 Kindle books of all types and subjects you get use to them and they become less noticeable, unless they effect the story.
on 25 June 2014
I enjoyed this, it was a neat little story, with a neat little trick to finding clues to the crime. The reason for 4 not 5 stars is that the author should have paid more for a better proof reader. Silly mistakes in grammar and word substitution made a pleasant read into a mild irritation. Kindle versions should have as much attention paid to them as paper versions. Other than that, it was fine, and I would read more by the same writer.
on 10 August 2014
A good read as the story is a little bit different to others that I have read in the paranormal genre, I loved Libby she was very well written and inspite of being "handicapped" was an entertaining lady. I liked the way the story develops and was seriously annoyed with the cliffhanger and have to get the next instalment to see how she gets on. Well done to the author, very entertaining.
on 4 July 2015
Captivated from the first page. Libby finds she is outside her body and must accept the help of the vampire who has been feeding from her to survive her new situation. The characters are brilliant. The story line is brilliant. The only downside is it's rather short and has a cliff-hanger which means you need to buy the next book if you want to find out what happens. If you can live with that, I can heartily recommend this book.
on 21 May 2014
I loved this book it kept you going all the way through can't what to read the next one :-)
on 18 June 2014
odd. but worth a read if you want something lightish. feel sorry for libby she and l have lots of questions not answered so have bought next book. will see how l get on. easy book for holiday but still not sure how long story line can carry on. will say no more do not want to spoil for other readers.
on 10 June 2014
It was an OK read and a wee bit different from other "cozy" series and I felt really sorry for the main character. However, without giving the plot away, there were quite a few unanswered questions which kindof bugged me throughout the story. Maybe in the next one they become clearer.
on 13 June 2014
Enjoyed it immensely,will be buying the second one in the series
Different to my usual reading but really glad I tried it.