5 star review - "could prove to be a bit of an eye-opener" - New Business
"an excellent resource
Steve Parks writes in an easy style and turns complex issues into plain English
a must-read for all budding entrepreneurs" - Accounting Technician
From the Back Cover
HOW TO FUND YOU BUSINESS
How do you raise the money you need to get your business off the ground, to help it fly even higher, or simply to keep it in the air?
This is the challenge that entrepreneurs and growing-business managers wrestle with all the time - and this book provides the answers.
Written by an entrepreneur for entrepreneurs, How to Fund Your Business explains:
- How to get your business 'funding ready'
- What investors and financiers want
- How to present your business to potential funders
- All the different types of funding that are available
- The stages, small-print, ratings and contacts for many sources of funding
- How to negotiate with funders - including Venture Capitalists
- What to do once you've got the money
How to Fund Your Business distils all this real-world experience into an essential, easy-to-read guide to getting the money your business needs - whether it's £500 or £50,000,000.
Funding your business is too important to leave to the accountants, so this is not a book of boring, complicated jargon. This is the practical know-how you need to have to get the money to make things happen for your business.
‘I used the advice in an advance copy of this book to undertake a funding round. We successfully raised over £1m to grow our business. One international bank told us it was the best proposal they’d seen in four years. This book really works.’
David Fleming, Finance Director, Red 5 Retail Ltd
How to be an Entrepreneur jacket