on 19 November 2013
How2Become have changed my life. When I was 16 I was looking to join the Army as a junior soldier at AFC Harrogate. After doing a random search of 'how to become a soldier' one of their promoted ads on google caught my eye. After clicking on their website I was amazed at the amount of information that was available to me that I genuinely couldn't find anywhere else. Such as Insider tips, what tests I'll have to take and what the requirements are to the interview! I owe my 4 year service to How2Become and I am forever grateful! I purchased this book last month to help me with my police interview, as I expected its amazing! It gives you every single step as a breakdown and it helped me so much with the application. A massive array of examples helps you target the one that's closest to your profession and helps you put it into your context. I love this company, they have never failed me! Thanks once again How2Become!!!!
on 30 October 2015
Bought this book when I first applied to become a special. Can honestly say it's one of the best things I've ever purchased. I'm not the sort of person who can sit down and read a book and revise it but the structure of this book really did help me. I am glad to say I am starting my first shift as a special on January 18th 2015.
on 26 September 2013
just purchased this book and found it has been a huge help towards my knowledge of becoming a special constable. there is so much information from practice questions to tips and advice.

This will help me so much when it comes to the interview and me continuing in the selection process.
on 6 October 2013
Book is rally awesome I helpfull
recommendet for all of this who need to know how to past moste of the tests
on 8 July 2014
It is an excellent book. It really is a "must read" for potential applicants intending to apply as a Police Special Constable. A special thanks to the author.
on 30 September 2015
Old and out dated does not contain any material relevant to the new testing (since 2014).
on 20 July 2015
Really useful and great information in here!
on 11 March 2015
Great book
on 11 December 2013
Book is ok but when you read it on the iPad bits of it are jumbled up so you can't read it!