Style Name: Cars 50 Pack|Change

on 6 January 2015
This maybe expensive and you may be thinking it's just too expensive after all it's just toy cars...

My sons are mega Hot Wheels lovers, my eldest son loves to collect things so factoring in those aspects this was the ideal gift for Christmas. Each car is packaged in its original packaging and is slotted into the box on it's side - the box is printed to look like a treasure chest and opening up the box that's exactly what it looks like - a box of treasure.

There's a great range of cars, trucks and collectible Hot Wheels (Scooby Doo's van anyone?), as anyone parent with a Hot Wheels fan as a child will know these cars have incredible durability, they never go out of fashion and kids always come back to them to play so as an investment I thoroughly recommend this purchase as a great gift - or - you could split up the cars to gift throughout the year.
on 29 January 2016
One of the best buys ever. Our son loves hotwheels. We have this stashed away and every time we need it, we pull one (or more) out and have a great (none sweets!) reward. Last one he earned for his pre school booster injections. I put it down and he was so distracted that he didn't even cry. He was so happy to get one! Great variety in the pack! From the most outrageous to the more normal sports cars. Ours even has a motor cycle! :-)
on 10 February 2016
Hot wheels is making a bit of a come back in recent years. They now have a large selection of motorised play sets, wall sets and custom track sets. This 50 pack of hot wheels cars means you will never get bored of those play sets. There is a large range from futuristic to classic, as well as a large range of sports cars.
on 12 August 2014
I wondered if I would be disappointed with the quality for the price but these cars far exceeded my expectations. They are high quality, sturdy and the various styles are wonderful. My grandson will not put them down and spends hours playing with these cars. Worth every penny.
on 25 May 2015
Bought this during a lightning sale so the value was really great: 50 cars for about £45. Good mix of cars with rally cars, concepts, custom cars and the scooby doo mystery machine! Probably a random selection though.
on 6 June 2016
My grandson is over loaded with these miniature cars. He did enjoy playing with them.
on 6 January 2016
My son has always had a soft spot for Hot Wheels cars and so we thought this would hit the right spot. However, there are possibly too many cars to make a child appreciate the gift. My son mainly wanted to pick his cars at supermarkets and I think I took the joy out of it. The cars are a bit samey, to be honest and don't appear the most up to date.
VINE VOICEon 21 August 2014
Style Name: Cars 50 Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This mega pack will keep my 5+ year old son entertained for long. There are all types such as Ford Mustang, Ford GTI, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche, Dodge, Subaru, Bentley and many others I don't know exist (looks like they do not). There are some vintage cars, armed car, oil tanker etc. The variety will ensure the little ones do not get bored for longer. The Sheriff labelled car was an instant hit with my son.

They are well made, and I can see they were modelled after the real cars.They are strong as they are metallic, and I think they likely lose the wheels long before the board is damaged.

I recommend this mega pack if your kids like playing with small car toys.

Trivia
They also packed them very cleverly. After we removed and inspected them and opened a few, packing what remained proved a small challenge, yet these were just about 42 compared to the 50 originally packed in the same box.
Style Name: Cars 50 Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is the kind of decision I would make if I was running Hot Wheels Plc.

The Board: "How many Hot Wheels cars should we sell in a box that will generate maximum sales and customer satisfaction? 10 or 20?"
JB: "Let's go with 50'.
The Board: "50 JB!? Have you taken leave of your senses Sir?!"
JB: "Yes".

A box of FIFTY individually packaged Hot Wheels cars in a box (just a bit bigger than a shoe box) is a beautiful thing and I think I would have almost fainted as a young boy had I received this as a gift. My eleven year old son and I spent about an hour last night building jumps and racetracks for these little cars. They are very well made and our fun was not spoilt by wheels or bits of car falling off.

Well done to the good people at Hot Wheels. You are legend!
on 26 August 2014
Style Name: Cars 50 Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Wow. 50 Hot Wheels in one box - what's not to love? This is an incredible selection of 50 different individually packaged HOT WHEELS CUSTOMISED die cast cars, from racing to trucks, all neatly slotted into one box. This would be awesome to receive as one gift, or great to have to divide up as standby gifts, or even party bags or lucky dip prizes. A great range of colours, and all shapes and sizes of dinky customised vehicles.

One thing to note, none of the contents are compatible with Hot wheels racing tracks and sets.