TOP 50 REVIEWERon 23 February 2015
I was eager to try the famous American Twinkies I've heard so much about in movies and things. It was a bit of a shock to find how much I didn't like these, mostly because they tasted really artificial. Instead of tasting like a cake filled with cream it tasted to me more like a fine sponge filled with foam (foam that was a little reminiscent of marshmallow). I'm not sure but I think maybe part of the problem was that it was room temperature - maybe it would be nicer refrigerated so the cream tastes more like cream? But I didn't try that so I don't know. Edit: Just googled it and looks like there's a small facebook group for fans of "cold twinkies" so maybe it is worth trying!

I'm glad I tasted it to see what it was like but considering it's not the healthiest thing in the world and that I didn't like the taste, I don't think I'll be having another Twinkie again.
on 14 January 2016
Extremely Poor quality! Was like eating a stale cake. Between me and my dad we halved one and had to bin the rest upon the day of delivery! Ordered the standard twinkie from another seller which didn't seem so great at the time but in comparison wins hands down. Cakes are ridiculously dry with a texture of an out of date sponge. Would not recommend considering the price. I'd be surprised if you managed more than one!
on 9 June 2016
who doesn't love Twinkies, the delicious,spongie,yellow b*****ds. this box had good lengths on the expiration date unlike a lot of Twinkies ive had before so the must be imported direct from factory, not that it made any difference it did not take me long to polish off the box. uuuummmmmm
on 31 December 2014
I bought this for my teenage daughter who loves american sweets but there are no words to describe the awful taste of this. I have not had more chemically tasting sweet like Twinkies. Terrible!
on 25 July 2015
I have ordered twinkies a couple of times before and have been highly satisfied with my purchase however, my recent purchase of this product was awful. The twinkies tasted stale and we're very hard. I am very disappointed.
on 9 March 2015
Kids love these although a bit too sweet for me.
on 7 February 2014
One of my guilty pleasures, I wish I never tried them before. Had a trip to the states about a year ago and been hooked on them ever since!
on 21 October 2015
Expiration date is very close, so they're not really fresh and don't taste good. Disappointed.
on 8 June 2015
Got these for my husband he loves them, arrived on time, will be buying more.
on 19 January 2016
Found them much cheaper elsewhere. But very tasty treat