- Platform: Nintendo DS
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Nintendo DS)
- Play with up to 3 friends in multi-player mode.
- Learn ancient history in a fun and enjoyable way.
- 25 fun and addictive mini-games.
- Fight against various enemies in the arenas and become an expert gladiator before challenging the evil emperor himself.
- Immersive story line: visit ancient Rome, talk to the citizens and discover the secrets of how people lived in the time of Emperor Commodus.
Virtual Reality Is Coming
2016 is the year of Virtual Reality. Find out everything you need to know at our Virtual Reality Store. Learn about Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive and sign-up to be notified when they will be released.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Horrible Histories: The Ruthless Romans, a fun party game based on the hugely popular children's books by Terry Deary.
You take on the role of a young Gladiator making his way to the Coliseum. Learn fighting techniques and explore ancient Rome as you go.
Each mini-game has a learning aspect and is set in an entertaining, enjoyable and exciting world.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, we did complete the entire game only to find at the end that we could not open two locked doors and we could not save the final gladiator fight. If anyone has achieved this, please write and tell me how. Thanks.
P.S: My 8yr old brother could also do the puzzles and did not find it too hard.
very disappointed ....................
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived as stated in excellent condition & perfect working order :) Very pleased indeed as it was a Christmas gift so I wanted it as new condition.Published on 27 Jan. 2014 by missi_mel
Good concept and is enjoyable but some games are very difficult. My 11 year old niece has not been able to get past one of the initial games which is a memory game with very... Read morePublished on 12 Nov. 2010 by Roaster