on 3 November 2012
I added this Track Pack to my current train set to extend it even more. The pack also includes a double level crossing with track.
It was a bit fiddly to add to my existing track, but I gave myself plenty of time and no rushing. It is time well spent. I now have a good size track for my train set and there is plenty of track to run a single or two train around without them running together.
The only downside is that I've noticed that some trains will catch the level crossing gates if they are coming around a bend or moving over from one track to another via points.
In all a good extension pack to add to your existing set.
on 30 September 2012
Not much to say. It works and a good price I like the fact you can alternate between gates and barriers. I covered it with some downloads from "Scalescenes" an online company that provide wonderful download files for building facia
on 29 June 2011
a few bad things to say 1. a couple of fishplates was no good 2. the gate post for the crossing break really easy when getting them out of the plastic thing they are in so take care. 3. i have the flying scotsman and have set my layout the same as on the trakmat but when reversing the locco over the crossing on the inner line the back end of the locco gets stuck on a bit of plastic sticking up from the crossing so i had to break it so the locco could get past it.
on 25 April 2013
Great product and good it forms part of a bigger set with the other track packs. Takes a lot of the stress out of layout building, and saves a lot of time.
on 21 May 2012
Bought as part of a bigger order for my Nephew's Christmas, it really put a big smile on his face and the track now has pride of place on a board in his bedroom.
on 23 May 2016
This product is defective - and if you have a problem with that Customer Services will tell you to get lost
on 21 October 2014
Excellent service and product fast delivery excellent quality for price would recommend to any one
on 31 October 2014
Great buy.

Happy with the quality of the track and all my locos run perfect!
on 23 September 2015
I ti alright, but again I have had to replace the points with a dirrerent make.
on 17 August 2014
Well packaged, and is enabling me to complete the map track, highly recommend