Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
yes manufacturer claims that it is biologically active protein,
23 Feb 2014 by Khalid
votes
Traces. http://chriskresser.com/harmful-or-harmless-soy-lecithin check it out here. I used this for 6 weeks and although very bland as you'd expect, felt it worked and had no issues. I also eat alot of dark cholcolate 85% cocoa which also contains this, but I believe as long as your eliminating from the most of your diet there should not be a problem.
19 Oct 2014 by MR ROB C LOXTON
votes
If the recipe says whey protein, then you can definitely use it.
25 Apr 2014 by R. Nash
votes
I guess you can but I haven't tried it. I only put a tablespoon or two on breakfast cereals to increase my protein intake.
25 Apr 2014 by R. Nash
votes
Yes, totally. Its pure whey and a trace of lecithin (soya). No sugar or other nasties!
7 Sep 2014 by Georgia Denby
votes
We use the product cold. Not sure about manufacturing process.
25 Aug 2014 by D. Wright
votes
As far as I know it is not I have bad reactions to pasteurised dairy. I am fine with this. No taste add to foods or drink
25 Aug 2014 by Jayne W.
votes
I did some really careful research before selecting this product. I used a specific criteria and this one ticked all of the boxes. I use it as part of my fitness regime. I have it after my workouts to top up my protein. Hope this helps.
15 Feb 2014 by Mrs. Andrea Morrison
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers