Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 March 2011
After watching the film I just had to have the music from it. Absolutely fantastic cd. Love every track.
Played it over and over.
on 10 December 2010
lovely sound track of a brillliant movie, been looking for this for ages, thanks to amazon now got it !
on 20 February 2012
Heard the soundtrack while watching the film on TV. Kind of CD that you can sit and just listen or have on in the background or car while travelling.
Good tracks, good listening.
on 16 September 2013
I was very disappointed that Garth Brooks was not on soundtrack singing To make you feel my love , as he was on soundtrack on the film.One of the reasons I bought it.Otherwise liked very much.
on 25 October 2012
Bought this thinking it was the songs from the movie, but it is the instrumentals only, hence disappointment, as I was expecting the songs I had heard.
on 25 July 2013
Upon watching the film. I realised what a great Soundtrack, So ordered the CD.

Very good. Great Artist's with original tracks. Well done
on 28 July 2014
Saw the film which provoked me to seek out the CD and I was not disappointed : I was particularly pleased with the bonus tracks.
on 10 January 2014
I purchased this because I saw the movie and thoroughly enjoyed the music and songs. Its not to everyone's taste but its mine.
on 22 November 2012
The sound track (obviously) does not carry the sense of the film. Being a compilation album, all the music is available elsewhere, but it is pleasant enough.
on 15 June 2016
This item is not as described .ie. it does not coating original songs, infact it states this in the small print on the CD cover. I feel cheated