I never thought I could fall in love with an appliace, but I do love this washing machine! I think it's amazing. For so many reasons:
1) The look is cool, very modern and the big door is very handy if you want to wash duvets.
2)It is basically a washer-drier. With 1600 rpm speed of spin, the clothes are almost dry when they come out!
3) It is very easy to use, has a lot of programs and they are very "intuitive". There is a set of programs for resistant fabrics that run at all sort of temperatures (30-40-60-90) and with automatic high spin speed. There is a set of programs for non-resistant fabrics at low-medium temp. (30-40-50) and medium speed spin. Programs for delicates (one for wool and one for silk and hand wash!), one for sport garments, two for saving energy (one takes almost 3h, but washes at 40° just like at 60°) and 3 time saving programs (1 runs for 59 min, 1 for 44 and 1 for 29, perfect if you want just to refresh some garments). And of course you can select drain, rinse and spin only.
There is a sensor that allows the machine to make an automatic half load and save you energy and money, a cold wash button that helps you save money and energy on all programs, and a "sensitive care" button with extra-rinse for those who are sensitive to detergents.
4) It is quiet during all washing cycle, except, of course, the spin cycle, which still is quite quiet considering how powerful it is! (And it lasts only few minuts anyway). Just remember to install the corrugated material sheet at the bottom of the machine when you install it!
5) It has the best rate of consumes of water and energy (1kw and 45l per wash on avg) compared with mashines of similar price and consumes less than 5 kg machines (though this is a 6kg)
6) It is very easy to install and it is cheap, considering that is a very good brand and has performances that are comparable to high price machines.
I strongly recommend this washing machine to everyone!!!