1. Pilot In the opener of this "Manchurian Candidate"-like political thriller, a marine (Damian Lewis) rescued after eight years as a POW in Afghanistan returns home a war hero. But a CIA operative (Claire Danes) suspects he may actually be an enemy agent with a connection to Al Qaeda and part of a plan to commit a terrorist act on U.S. soil.
2. Grace An undercover agent with connections to a Saudi prince who may be funding terrorist activities provides Carrie with a revealing bit of electronic evidence. Meanwhile, Carrie studies surveillance footage of life in Brody's home, where he appears troubled by traumatic memories and resists Pentagon and media pressure to be hyped as an American war hero.
3. Clean Skin An exclusive television interview will thrust the Brody family into the national spotlight, unless Dana pulls off her plan to sidetrack the whole bogus process. Elsewhere, Carrie and the team sniff out an Al Qaeda attack on American soil; and Carrie's embedded operative in Prince Farid's camp gets trapped in a chilling situation.
4. Semper I Political powers make big plans to promote Brody as a national hero, but erratic behavior on his part threatens his media image. Elsewhere, a desperate Carrie searches for evidence to link Brody with Abu Nazir, while Saul enjoins her to follow the terrorist financier's money trail.
5. Blind Spot Carrie believes her suspicions about Brody may be proven correct when he confronts the sole survivor of the insurgents who held him hostage. But the reunion ultimately raises more questions. Meanwhile, the agency zeros in on Aileen and Faisel, the lovers who used funds from the stolen jewelry to purchase the house near the airport.
6. The Good Soldier Having lost a number of essential personnel to Nazir's terrorist plot against the U.S., the CIA issue polygraph tests on everyone who had contact with them. This includes Brody, which Carrie hopes will reveal the truth about him.
7. The Weekend Carrie and Brody spend a weekend in the countryside, which ends up complicating their relationship further. Elsewhere, Jessica and Mike catch flak about the truth behind their relationship, while Saul catches Aileen hightailing it to Mexico.
8. Achilles Heel While Carrie and Saul are left reeling by the news that Walker is alive, the intelligence organizations squabble over how to capture him. The FBI leans toward using the public's help, but Carrie thinks they should use his family to draw him out. Elsewhere, Brody sets out to find a mysterious man who has surprising info about his years as a captive.
9. Crossfire Brody's efforts to sever ties with Abu Nazir triggers flashbacks to his time as a captive. Meanwhile, the mosque shooting results in a public-relations nightmare for Carrie.
10. Representative Brody Walker's Washington contact is identified by Carrie and Saul, but the target is protected via diplomatic immunity. Meanwhile, political bigwigs approach Brody about running for a disgraced congressman's seat.
11. The Vest When the dust settles from an explosion, Saul finds a manic Carrie hospitalized and realizes there may be merit to her wild theories. Meanwhile, with his congressional campaign set to kick off, Brody takes the family on a weekend getaway to Gettysburg, where he obtains an important item.
12. Marine One - Part 1 In the Season 1 finale, a near-catatonic Carrie is confined to bed as Saul puzzles over the unnerving implications of her time line. Elsewhere, Walker settles on a perch from which to complete his mission; and Brody preps for the vice president's policy summit.
13. Marine One - Part 2 In the Season 1 finale, a near-catatonic Carrie is confined to bed as Saul puzzles over the unnerving implications of her time line. Elsewhere, Walker settles on a perch from which to complete his mission; and Brody preps for the vice president's policy summit.
SHO Runner 1 Executive Producers Alex Gansa and Howard Gordon discuss the Golden Globe winning series Homeland in part 1 of SHO Runner. Download Homeland and receive more bonus content today!
Profile: Carrie Mathison Claire Danes discusses her character, Carrie Mathison, from the Golden Globe winning series Homeland. Download Homeland!
Profile: Nicholas Brody Damian Lewis discusses his character, Nicholas Brody, from the Golden Globe winning series Homeland. Download Homeland!
|Starring||Claire Danes, Damian Lewis|
|Supporting actors||Morena Baccarin, David Harewood, Diego Klattenhoff, Jamey Sheridan, David Marciano, Navid Negahban, Jackson Pace, Morgan Saylor, Mandy Patinkin|
|Network||Twentieth Century Fox|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
A brilliant, post 9/11 drama-thriller,with a host of British talent. A brilliant plot which edges forward thanks to an all-star cast.Published 11 days ago by Oli Adcock
Enjoyed it. A pity the second series didn't live up to the first.Published 12 days ago by Leyd Krab
This is simply the best TV I've seen in years! Nothing is perfect, but each performance, and I mean everyone, is extroadinary. Read morePublished 1 month ago by T P Friery
A very interesting idea quickly gives way to 2-dimensional embarrassing acting, cliched characters and xenophobic American concerns. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Edwin D. Mason