Price:£4.74+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 23 January 2011
I had been looking for something similar and am delighted with Soapy Soles. I am not disabled just too lazy to reach down to clean my feet in the shower! This does the job really well. The suction pads on the bottom of the "sole" mean that it sticks very firmly to the bath surface so there is no danger of slipping over. Afterwards, a quick rinse and it leans up, draining away, ready for the next use. It is very gentle so you get clean soles but there is no scrubbing or exfoliation of the skin.
on 5 April 2013
I would recommend this to anyone with a back problem. Super addition to my shower area and ideal for me as i struggle with a back problem, no more bending. This product is soft and subtle and non slip.
on 23 July 2013
This is a great product for those of us getting a little less bendy than we used to be! Feet feel well cleaned and it doesn't tickle as much as I thought it might!
on 24 August 2014
These deserve a patent! Excellent, simple product that actually works! I have a pretty unbendy arthritic spine and have had both knees partially replaced so bending over in the shower is difficult and painful, and balancing on one leg to wash the opposite foot is not really a safe option. Soapy Soles are brill! Squirt on some shower gel ( from a standing position! ) and just scrub. A bit tickly but my feet feel really clean and tingly afterwards. They'd also be great for non-mobility-impaired hefty folk who's shower cubicles are a tight fit!

The multiple suckers on the bottom stick really firmly to the shower tray, even though it has ridges to prevent slipping, which is something similar products apparently fail to do, having only 2 suckers.

Smashing product, and great value for money. I fail to see why anyone would pay 5 times the price for something that looks exactly the same.....

Very very pleased; highly recommended.
on 21 April 2014
Bought this for my mom ad she struggles to bend down. What a fantastic product. Lots of suckers on bottom so it does not slip in the shower. Thinking of buying one for myself. Excellent product for all ages
on 9 October 2013
I have a hip problem which makes it tricky to bend in the shower to wash my feet. This product has proved very beneficial and I would recommend it. The only problem I found is that it doesn't stick to the tiled shower floor but I just angle it into the corner of the shower. Good value for money.
on 23 March 2014
I have used a similar product for about 5 years, and have been searching for a replacement. This is so useful in the shower, when you can't easily reach to scrub your feet. Love it !
on 7 August 2015
I bought this to match (I thought) a similar item with the same name, which I purchased some years back. It seemed that 2 would be more convenient in the shower. However this recent item was about two-thirds the size of the original one, a different colour (not important but the blue in the picture misled me into thinking it was the same item), much flimsier plastic, and just not very serviceable. £15 is a lot of money for such an item. We were just about to go on holiday to a rented house where I wanted to use the Soapy Soles, so there was no time to return and ask for a refund. We have thrown it in the bin.
on 17 April 2013
Ideal when you have a bad back, and so easy to use when you are in the bath or shower
on 12 April 2016
This is the cheapest version of Soapy Soles I've seen on Amazon, and while I'm pretty sure I wouldn't pay the £50 some people are charging for them (!?) they're definitely effective in cleaning the difficult to reach sole of the foot and worth the modest sum charged here.

The fronds are rubbery, rather than bristly, meaning the cleaning action is more of a rubbing action than brushing. This means they aren't as abrasive as I'd like, and this is no replacement for a pumice stone if that's something you currently use. That said there is some reduction of dead skin and I dare say a lot of people would be glad that it isn't even slightly uncomfortable to use.

Fair warning though... the name is apt since it does leave the base of your foot a little slippery. Careful not to fall!

See one answered question