- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; New Ed edition (3 Aug. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415332753
- ISBN-13: 978-0415332750
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 1.5 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 484,700 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Home (Key Ideas in Geography) Paperback – 3 Aug 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alison Blunt is in the Department of Geography at Queen Mary, University of London.
Robyn Dowling is in the Department of Human Geography at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Houses & Flats
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups