on 24 October 2015
I bought these as they looked attractive and were cheap. Sadly after a couple of days they went all wrickly and looked terrible. They are to thin. I purchased some different ones for the same price which are far better so I would not recommend buying these. Steve Thorne
on 8 June 2014
Sadly, these were not quite as I expected. The paper is very thin - almost like tissue paper - so when they are wetted and applied to the bottles its very difficult to get them to flatten on the bottle without creases. Think they were a little pricey for the quality.
on 26 August 2014
Labels looked good to start with but were thin and wrinkled when applied to the bottle. the colour of the glass showed through. I expected them to whiten up as they dried, but they maintained a dark appearance. Disappointing.
on 11 October 2011
These labels look really good once they are on your bottle of home brew, they add a proffesional touch. Really easy to apply, just write on!
on 18 October 2013
Can't complain about how they look but they are not self adhesive. Shame as they would have done the job perfectly.
on 19 April 2014
Great labels, I read some reviews saying they aren't gummed! well mine are. I used my pastry milk brush to apply a very light coat of water and the labels go on the bottle no problem.
The labels make my home brewed wine look just that much more professional used along with the shrink caps gives a great looking finished product
I will buy again when I need some.
on 9 November 2013
arrived promptly, pleased with these labels, will do the job nicely, look good, sufficient room to write on, what more can one say?
on 11 December 2014
used this seller few times- good quality homebrewing items and kits. quick service all the time. these labels i bought just finished my wine off to the t.
on 15 January 2013
Recommended for giving home bottled wine a professional look and easy to use. Just the right amount of adhesive to stick to the bottle.
on 21 October 2014
These labels make a bottle of homemade wine look more professional. I would certainly recommend them to any winemaking enthusiasts.

See one answered question