Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.79

Before considering this book please do read about the author and his other books. He advocates beating children and children have died as a result of people following his advice. I would not trust his advice in any form whatsoever. I know someone who has read this book and discussed it at length with me - it is very twisted and uses biblical text to his own means.... caution.
on 19 November 2013
I believe it will give you second (third and fourth) thoughts.

Very radical, very cruel child-rearing techniques. Stay away from his advice in all matters in my humble plea.
on 25 March 2014
The obsession with submission and asphyxiating your partner on a day to day basis so they 'get used to it' is the part where I had to stop reading. Chapter 2 is on Child Rearing which seems highly inappropriate.