on 16 January 2004
"Misdirections and Misinformations: Anyone who doesn't think Hollywood is a willing partner in propagand for the government never saw a WWII movie in which...and...nameless other atrocities...Ronald Reagan never went to war, but he preached patriotism from his presidential pulpit and made propaganda films both before and after he served as the FBI's "Agent T-10"..." P191.
I highly recommend this book, and I quote Chapter Four (above) and Chapter Eleven (below)
"Presumably, the change in emphasis concerning UFOlogical movies during George Bush's term was to some considerable degree influenced by the Russian's loss of Phobos 2 only months after Bush took office...."
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 22 June 2001
This book is worth it for the introduction alone, which sets the stage for cinematic review of aliens in popular films. Mentions correlation of Mars and Earth, MKULTRA, assasinations and other conspiracy related questions. Detailed review of 50's sci fi and monster films and tv shows and how they have debunked ufology by being so deliberately badly made, right up to the present day. Extremely well researched, lots of bits I'd never read before (which is unusual when it comes to ufology) I do recommend this one
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again