- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP); 3rd Revised edition edition (20 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 184762281X
- ISBN-13: 978-1847622815
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.6 x 29.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (44 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
GCSE History Schools History Project The Revision Guide Paperback – 20 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
if you study things like world war one and two and the cold war etc you need to look for revision guides saying modern world history on the front.
great guide, really useful and covers all the right things.
I'm currently in year 10 studying History as an option as part of the English Baccalaureate. I have a mock exam this coming week, with my real one sometime between May and June 2012. For my Triple Science exams my school pressured us into buying all three CGP science revision guides (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) which, by the way, are also very good. I found the format of them easy to read and so looked up the History guide to help me.
There was a great deal of trouble with postage, but this is unlikely to be Amazons fault. When my mother got in touch and explained that the product hadn't arrived they sorted it out straight away and sent a new copy free of charge. I'm extremely pleased with it!
The bold text and colourful design makes it easy to read and prevents boredom. The information is to-the-point yet includes all the relevant facts to achieve a pass (C-A*). Diagrams and practise questions are included in addition, and the witty remarks make revision seem light-hearted and easy.
Obviously I cannot fully praise the book until I take my exams however I highly recommend this revision guide to anyone studying History at GCSE level, or even as background reading. 5 stars.
Well done GCP!
I would recommend instead Jack Hartell's revision book:
Jack Hartell's book is cheaper, with more detail and it is easier to read. Using just Jack Hartell;s book I was able to gain an A* at GCSE History.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Anglo-Saxon 500-1000
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Black Death
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Norman and Medieval 1001-1500
- Books > History > Europe > Vikings, Dark Ages, Medieval Europe 501-1500
- Books > History > World History > 501-1500
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > School Books > Workbooks & Test Preparation
- Books > Young Adult