- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
His and Hers Board Game
|Price:||£16.04 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£13.95 (47%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- For 2 teams
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
His and Hers - This latest addition to the fantastic Logo family brings a humorous new twist to the great debate - are we really that different? If you play His and Hers you'll find the answer is a hilarious YES!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Several folk have asked me to explain the rules in more simple terms, so here goes with the rules to play "His n Hers":
(1) Form two teams, with a "blue" team of men and a "pink" team of women.
(2) The men place their "blue" playing piece on the "his-start" square on the board on the left-hand "blue" side of the track, and the women place their "pink" playing piece on the "her-start" square on the board on the right-hand "pink" side of the track.
(3) The womens team will have their turn at having the first "go" at answering questions and during that "go" the womens team are the playing team and the mens team is the quizmaster team. Then the mens team take their turn at having a "go" at answering questions and during that "go" the mens team are the playing team and the womens team is the quizmaster team. And then each team has their turn at having a go at being the playing team in turn to take their "go", and so on.Read more ›
Some people have also found the rules difficult. But don't take it too seriously. If you get the rules wrong, so what?
My advice to everyone is to give the game a go. It's hilarious!!! But don't take it too seriously, it's supposed to be fun.
It's a boy v girl team game and depending on the space you land on you could be given a boy or girl question card. If a team can't answer all the questions on their card correctly it is passed to the opposition team to complete. It could get confusing over who's turn it is and I really didn't understand the nominate rule so we just ignored that one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its ok but you need girl/boys teams unlike the original game, so we can only play when we have guests, where as we previously played the original just the three of us in our... Read morePublished 16 hours ago by adele fenton-bourne
I do enjoy the game, but I think it is evident that the boy questions are well more suited to boys (cars, sport, lad magazines, beer etc) and the girls questions are not what girls... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Kirsty
Drumond park make some great Board games. Pitting male against female and swapping questions is a great ideaPublished 23 days ago by Alan Blackwood
Great fun but a bit racey/smutty for some members of the family (elderly grandparents/ children)!Published 1 month ago by cannon
This game was fun but like most of the LOGO branded games it seems like they've just got a copy of the orginal and changed the question s and colours. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Adam
Love all the logo games and this is another great one to add to them!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer