Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 16 May 2011
This is the second of these Tencel mattress protectors I've bought (the other was the cotbed one) and I have been very impressed by them. They seem to be so much better compared with other mattress protectors I've bought from shops - they wash well and can be tumble dried and this doesn't seem to cause any problems with shrinkage which has been an issue with some of the cotton based shop bought mattress protectors (even just washing these has caused problems with shrinkage). They are excellent in preventing stains/spillages transferring to the underlying mattress and do not have that really horrible feel that the polyurethane backed protectors have. Although they say they can be used as a sheet as well I always used a sheet on top as normal but I think they would work very well doubling up as mattress protector and sheet.
on 14 November 2011
I've bought this recently for a relative that just returned home after surgery and last night a little accident happened and I was glad that I had bought the mattress protector. When I removed it to wash I noticed the mattress underneath was stained and wet and it really annoyed me, considering this is a much more expensive protector than others on the market, so I hoped it would work. Definitely not worth the money!
on 8 October 2014
A brilliant top quality item, I've purchased this for my parents bed, as my dad has recently had surgery and has been left with a collestromey bag, which has been known to burst on the odd occasion, we did originally put a plastic matress protector but this just caused them to sweat and was very uncomfortable. This cover iS amazing it's warm yet cool, comfortable yet not intrusive, and the best thing it is machine washable and can be tumbled dried so any incidents can be dealt with straight away and back on the bed for the evening,
I have recommended this cover, and thr next plan is to get one for the other beds in the house as I always hate the feel of the matress and if anything gets spilt this soaks it all up.

I was recommended this product and it is the best thing since sliced bread xx
on 31 December 2013
I would absolutely recommend this product! breathable material, 100% water proof as claimed. It's also very absorbant, but does not wet the mattress underneath. A+
on 16 December 2013
Easy to wash. Works perfectly. Great quality. Definitely wouldn't use anything else now . So good we recommended it to friends, especially those with children
on 3 July 2011
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT QUALITY PRODUCT AND CANNOT BE FAULTED IN ANY WAY. IT ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND WAS VERY WELL PACKAGED.
on 12 September 2011
My mother loved this item so much, she bought another and she is very happy with it, it doesn't feel to plasticy and does the job
on 13 September 2015
Superb sheet and well worth the money. Withstands a four year old with a full bladder
on 18 September 2014
Mattress protector is fine, its fits very well and does the job.
on 16 February 2013
I chose this product because my three year old son had previously tried and tested and tested and tested the cot version. We recently got him a small double bed and the double size protector fits very well. I really like this product because it is lightweight, machine washable and can be tumble dried without ruining the sheet. AND it works!