Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£7.30+ Free shipping

on 26 May 2012
I bought these to go over my work trousers so that I could ride to work on my bike in wet weather. They have been brilliant! They come with their own waterproof bag so I've been shaking the rain off and storing them in there during work. The colour on the picture is very similar and I received the item well within the time. Thanks.
on 8 November 2012
Excellent! Good value over trousers, that keep me dry when dog walking. Can't fault them. Have had them about a year & they have so far stood up to the test of time plus a leaping, crazy Labradoodle puppy!
on 12 October 2015
This product was definitely made for the Far East and not the European market. XL is a medium and I doubt the XXL would even fit me unless I put myself in the washing machine at 90 degrees to shrink a bit, even then I would not shrink enough.

**Update: Be wary of this company that is based in Ireland (and Northern Ireland for returns), they require you to pay return postage and will not offer you free returns.**

**UPDATE: This is the message I received via email this morning from the company:
We have sent you correct item in correct size. Its not our fault that it doesnt fit you. You can take it wherever you want including the Queen.
Very good customer relations, I THINK NOT!**
on 16 December 2013
Remarkable for the money. Was caught out last Saturday in a force ten Highland storm. Got home dry as a bone. Remarkable.
on 7 February 2014
The overall quality is good and strong but the sizing comes up small so if you want to be able to move then buy a size up!!
on 12 August 2013
For the price these are great for occasional use eg walking the dog in the rain, however for daily working use they are not of an high enough quality to withstand the wear and tear of bending, lifting etc
on 22 March 2012
These waterproof trousers are made from quality material to a good standard. They come in a zipped bag for keeping them clean and to separate them from other items when they are wet.
on 13 May 2014
Fantastic but value for money which is what I like! Wish daughter could understand they are not a fashion statement lol
on 10 November 2013
These are waterproof and really that's what matters! They do make your legs hot but at least your trousers stay dry and you get to work in decent shape - good quality, good waterproof bag to keep them in - excellent
on 8 June 2012
Good trousers but one of the poppers at the bottom of my pair has broken when I first put them on.