Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£14.76+ Free shipping

on 8 April 2014
I was looking for a large holdall for a sailing trip where a hard suitcase would be impractical, and at 100 litres capacity this is perfect for the job. It's 29" long, about 13" deep and 13" wide, with two metal zips with tags for easy opening and closure and a nice big 10" wide x 8" deep zipped pocket on the front where the logo is, ideal for travel paperwork and so on.

The two carrying handles are well sewn in, and made of a slightly lighter version of seatbelt material, clearly strong enough to carry the bag when full, and included inside the bag is a full length (and adjustable) shoulder strap which clips to each end including a softer padded section to make it a bit easier on your shoulders.

All in all a very well designed holdall that looks like it will last for a long time, very pleased with it. It came folded up in a nice neat package from the seller (BuySend Ltd) free of postal charges and arrived just two days after my order via Royal Mail. At just £17.19 the price is excellent too and is far cheaper than many of the alternatives, earning an easy 5 stars.
on 14 August 2013
Excellent quality ,very spacious, easy to load and carry a very practicable hold all and smart. Would say this would be good for travel because it is very strong
on 5 April 2012
I bought this item as a replacement holdall for carrying my carp fishing gear this exceeded my expectations it is very tough with enough space inside for my carp gear and some with a zip pocket to carry documents( fishing log licences permits etc) this item is worth every penny delivery was quick I would definately reccommend it
on 27 October 2014
I've got to admit I wasn't too sure about how good this holdall was going to be since the majority of other holdalls on Amazon didn't always get glowing reviews. I took a chance with this Highlander Cargo holdall and I've got to saw I'm really impressed with it ! It's proved to be tough and hard-wearing, and very capacious. Perfect for storing and transporting all the equipment I'd bought it for. So I'm one happy satisfied customer :)
on 26 May 2013
I wanted a large volume bag to carry my scuba equipment and clothes to dive sites abroad. Luggage weight limits are very strict and scuba gear alone weighs about 15kg. This bag is ideal, light and strong.
on 27 July 2015
I've only used the bag once, but was happy with it's performance, especially for this price. It's quite large so it can fit a lot of items, although it's not extremely sturdy, so probably best to pack lighter items such as clothing. That said, it held just fine for approx. 22 kg, which was the weight limit on checked bags when I used it. It also survived well the airplane load/unload, so that's another plus. And being very light, it's also a great for packing in another (hand) luggage for when you know you'll be coming back with more. Recommended.
on 27 September 2014
Massive bag ideal for stacking all sorts of camping gear for trips etc. I bought this bag to keep things more compact in a roof box on the car. I might get a few more of these for the same reason because you can fit up-to 4 of these large bags side by side into a 460 litre roof box like mine. They are light weight and can fold up when not in use and good quality for the price.
on 19 October 2015
One single complaint, otherwise the product is 5 star, the zips are bombproof.
When you manufacture a product like this then because of its size you expect it to take some stick.

SO, at the third use on the same trip (delivering a yacht) the shoulder strap broke simultaneously at both ends. The bag is still intact, still works, but try carrying 20 kilos around an airport or thru a port or in my case a mile or two to the station. Not happy! But for the price it is A-ok

My advice to the manufacturer - stick a couple of metal hooks on the ends of the carrystrap and your product will get an automatic 5 stars from me.
on 16 September 2014
Bought to go on an international scout camp and was delighted - perfect for a weeks camp.and so much easier than a rucksack as we weren't moving around with all our kit.
on 14 January 2014
It's a bag to stuff things in when my daughter moves to and from University. For that purpose - it's perfect. Inexpensive and robust enough to take punishment of being loaded in and out of cars or on and off trains. Size and capacity - perfect. Any larger and my daughter wouldn't be able to lift it when full. Any smaller and it wouldn't fit all of the stuff.
How would it go on tougher more outward bound use - don't know.
Arrived quickly - so not complaints there.