Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 December 2014
This fifth book in the Highlanders story is like a sex scene, it ends in a fantastic climax and leaves a space for more to come. Thrilling from the first chapter the tension and intrigue runs continuously throughout the book bringing in previous characters to play major roles. Our all action futuristic druid is brought down to earth by the innocence of Amber and their bonding is the essence of this magnificent tale. Again the humour is there with Cath Bybee's one liners. " what's a voyeur"? asks our innocent heroine doubled me up. A must for the book shelf along with the other four books of this series.
on 10 October 2015
Read the whole series, and each book can stand alone as its own story except this one, which just leaves you hanging with no ending. Worst of this is, it was published in 2013 and there is still no sequel. ! recommend not to buy it until/unless the follow up is published. Very disappointed and felt totally ripped off as this is not made clear in the blurb!
on 19 November 2013
Wow!!!! Looked forward to this book for a good few months, really enjoyed Amber, was so happy that she got a shield to protect her from death. Gavin definitely grew on me further in the book I read. Loved it n now have to wait for the next book n Cian been kinda evil is a worry.... hmmmm..... hurry up book 6 please.....
on 19 September 2014
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed the MacCoinnich Time Travels series - OMG where can I find a Kincaid of my very own!!!!!! Come on Catherine lets have the next in the series as soon as possible. I'm going on to read another one of your books now to fill the time until book number 6 is available.
on 2 December 2013
As usual Catherine Bybee delivers. I preordered this and when it arrived I purposley waited a few days,because I knew I would motor through it. Absolutely loved it and the ending argh, cannot wait for the next one. Thanks for a great read.
on 4 January 2014
Another fantastic book by Catherine Bybee. Definitely one of my favourite authors and will look forward to reading more of her books. Really enjoyed all of the MacCoinnich books - they're fab.
on 16 December 2013
What a. Treasure Bybee is what an imagination most of all what aberrant storyteller. Can't wait for Clans story. To all those who read reviews download this series now you won't be disappointed
on 23 January 2014
I have loved the whole series I can't wait to hear what happens to Amber and Cain next I hope they get through it and none of them die that would be sad!! Looking forward to the next book
on 3 February 2014
loved the entire collection, can't recommend them enough. I am now eagerly awaiting the next book. please Catherine , no pressure, honest. ; ))
on 26 November 2013
Can not believe it ended there it was brilliant loved it could not put it down so need to read the next one hope it's no to long