- Mass Market Paperback: 349 pages
- Publisher: Kensington Publishing (3 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420131818
- ISBN-13: 978-1420131819
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 2.5 x 17.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 487,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Highland Lover Mass Market Paperback – 3 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Hannah was born and raised in Massachusetts (the maternal side of her family has been there since the 1630's). She has been married to her husband Stephen for 28 years, who she met in England while visiting relatives, and decided to import him. They have two sons Samuel, 27, and Keir, 24. She is addicted to crocheting, reads and plays piano, attempts to garden, and collects things like dolls, faerie and cat figurines, and music boxes. She also seems to collect cats, as she now has four of them, Clousseau, Banshee, Spooky, and Oliver Cromwell.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I really enjoyed this book, despite the previous reviews thinking otherwise. Only thing I will say is we do not learn of Gregor's bastard children until near the end, which I think could have been mentioned earlier. Also, we know nothing about these children, just that, from Alana's perspective, they are strong and handsome. We do not know their ages, names, or anything of their mothers, nor why they were handed to Gregor.Read more ›