- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 6 edition (21 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 185617767X
- ISBN-13: 978-1856177672
- Product Dimensions: 27.4 x 21.6 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 354,882 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Higher Engineering Mathematics Paperback – 21 Apr 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Bird, the author of over 100 textbooks on engineering and mathematical subjects, is the former Head of Applied Electronics in the Faculty of Technology at Highbury College, Portsmouth, U.K. More recently, he has combined freelance lecturing at Portsmouth University, with technical writing and Chief Examiner responsibilities for City and Guilds Telecommunication Principles and Mathematics, and examining for the International Baccalaureate Organisation. John Bird is currently a Senior Training Provider at the Royal Naval School of Marine Engineering in the Defence College of Marine and Air Engineering at H.M.S. Sultan, Gosport, Hampshire, U.K. The school, which serves the Royal Navy, is one of Europe's largest engineering training establishments.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is well written with worked examples to go through and it sells on Amazon for a good price new or Second hand.
John Bird has written a lot of fine text books in Mathematics and Engineering and they are all value for money with subject knowledge and worked examples.
You can spend a lot of time and money looking for a fine maths book ;
BUY THIS ONE!
Lives on my bookshelf and will remain there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Doing my HNC in electrical and electronic engineering and this is a must have for the course.
Helped me no end with explanations and examples to work through
Took a long time to arrive. I am satisfied with the condition of the book. would recommend.Published 12 months ago by Obi1knube
Excellent book great for anyone who is looking to learn or recap mathematics for HNC/HND! Would recommend this to anyone and great delivery times!Published 23 months ago by Rachel Ford
This product is essential for the development and growth of knowledge for anyone wanting to understand there maths better. good condition and arrived fast.Published on 25 Oct. 2013 by Moosey
If you are doing Maths at University or A level it is definitely worth having this book. Taking stuff from first principles and guiding you through each stage. Read morePublished on 10 Aug. 2013 by Stephen Cholerton
I'm an old engineer and I currently find myself with lots of free time on my hands so I decided to buy this book and brush up on it's content. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Maths > Advanced